PRAKTIK ER-6Pro is developed especially for operation in adverse conditions – 20°C frost or +40°C heat will not affect its operability! The high-quality silicone cable does not lose the elasticity at low temperatures, the case and electronics do not freeze, and the sensor accurately displays echo signals that allows to derive pleasure from fishing even in extreme winter conditions.
Distinctive feature of the ER-6Pro is its supersensitive sensor that allows to recognize and display even little 100th gram small fish at a depth of about 10 meters, and also to display a bottom relief and thickness of a ground layer.
PRAKTIK ER-6Pro echosounder is extremely energy-efficient. It is the only echosounder that works from only 1 AA battery providing a charge till 200h of continuous work!
The weatherproof protective case reliably protects the device from penetration of dust, dirt and moisture. High-contrast screen display the accurate picture even in the most sunny day.
Unlike a set of analogs, PRAKTIK ER-6Pro differs in simplicity of operation. Just carefully read your “get started” manual and you are ready to go!
PRAKTIK ER-6Pro operating modes:
- PRO – all information displayed
- Fish ID – fish serch mode
- Flesher – allows to watch behavior of the fish under the water in real time. Represents the greatest efficiency in the conditions of winter fishing at a depth of 4-25 meters and helps to monitor reaction of the fish to the game of fishing bait.
- DEMO mode – is intended for determination of operability of the device, without dipping it in the water.
- The Depth gauge – determines basin depth up to 25 meters. The error range is less than 10 cm. PRAKTIK ER-6Pro allows to determine the exact depth even in the conditions of shoal, during blossoming of water and in the presence of a big accumulation of seaweed.