In the unlikely event that your product needs guarantee service, please contact your local dealer or SIA “STREAM LABS”, going to http://eusonar.com/support/, opening and filling all requested fields. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we recommend that you read the documentation carefully before seeking guarantee service.
SIA “STREAM LABS” guarantees the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the date of original purchase for a periods of not less than one year from that date. If within the guarantee period the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, SIA “STREAM LABS” or local dealer will, without charge for labor or parts, repair or replace the product or it’s defective parts subject to the terms and limitations below. SIA “STREAM LABS” or local dealer may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts.
- Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, model name and dealer’s name) is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. SIA “STREAM LABS” or dealers may refuse free of charge guarantee service if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete or illegible. This guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This Guarantee does not cover transport costs and risk associated with transport of your product to and from SIA “STREAM LABS” or a dealer.
- This guarantee does not cover:
a) periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to wear and tear
b) consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the life time of a product such as batteries)
c) damage or defects caused by use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal use described in this manual
d) damage or changes to the product as a result of misuse, including:
- accidents, excessive heat, fire, chemicals, dust, other substances, vibrations, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
- treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
- failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with Praktik user manual on use
- failure to follow Praktik User Manual instructions
- failure to follow Praktik safety usage and regulations instructions
- use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is used
- use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than prescribed by SIA “STREAM LABS”
- repair or attempted repair by persons who are not SIA “STREAM LABS”
- We would like to inform you that the diagnostic fee of your product shall be paid by you if:
a) the diagnosis of your product performed by SIA “STREAM LABS” or by an authorized dealer proves that you will not be entitled to a repair under this guarantee (for whatever reason) to rectify the defect;
b) or your product is working properly and no hardware fault could be diagnosed.
How to obtain warranty support?
Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend to contact us at email@example.com for technical assistance or by phone +371 66015710. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product please check with SIA “STREAM LABS” or the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product related questions should be addressed directly to SIA “STREAM LABS”.
Exclusions and limitations
Except as stated above, SIA “STREAM LABS” makes no warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) regarding product or accompanying or constituent software quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. If this exclusion is not permitted or fully permitted by applicable law. SIA “STREAM LABS” excludes or limits its warranties only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited (as far as permitted by applicable law) to the duration of this guarantee.
SIA “STREAM LABS” only obligation under this guarantee is to repair or replace products subject to these guarantee terms and conditions.
a) impaired or nonoperation of the product or associated products through defects or unavailability while with SIA “STREAM LABS”, which caused downtime, loss of user time or business interruption
b) inaccuracy of output from the product or associated products
c) other causes
This applies to loss and damages under any legal theory, including negligence and other torts, breach of contract, express or implied warranty, and strict liability (even where SIA “STREAM LABS” has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
Where applicable law prohibits or limits these liability exclusions, SIA “STREAM LABS” excludes or limits its liability only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
SIA “STREAM LABS” liability under this guarantee will in no case exceed the price paid for product, but if applicable law permits only higher liability limitations, the higher limitations apply.
Your legal rights reserved
Consumers have legal (statutory) rights under applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. This guarantee does not affect statutory rights you may have nor those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the person from whom you purchased the product. You may assert any rights you have at your sole discretion.
No other warranties
No Deeper, UAB dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
The contained lithium ion batteries are subject to the Dangerous Goods Legislation requirements. The user can transport the product by road without further requirements. When being transported by third parties (e.g.: air transport for forwarding agency), special requirements on packaging and labeling must be observed. For preparation of the item being shipped, consulting an expert for hazardous material is required.