The wireless echo sounder “Praktik 7 WI-FI” is designed for finding promising places for fishing and for searching for fish and exploring the water column.
The echo sounder “Praktik 7 WI-FI” is a wireless sensor “Beacon” that works along with a smartphone or tablet, you just need to install a free application “Sounder Practitioner 7”.
The data transmission from the “Beacon” to the mobile device is carried out through Wi-Fi connection that should be switched on your smartphone / tablet.
– Unique sensitivity. Sees even scoot. Ideal for casting from the shore, from a boat, trolling.
– Consistent communication in all weather conditions. Connection range with smartphone – up to 90 m.
– Special ECO-mode of operation. Does not scare fish.
– Automatic echo sounder turning-on when in contact with water.
– Adjustable “SMART” light indication of the operation modes of the echo sounder. Convenient for night fishing.
– Unique stabilizer of Beacon for accurate data display when stretching and on waves.
– Indication of fish, detection of its size and depth of location.
– Mode for operating in shallow water from 0.3 m to 3 m.
– Special mode for winter fishing.
– Super fast charging (15 minutes of charging give 3.5 hours of operation).
– Accurate indication of battery capacity (Remaining hours of operation or percentages of full capacity).
How it works?
- Download and install the free application “Echo sounders Practitioner 7” on your smartphone
- Charge the “Beacon”, tightly close the lid, preliminary install the stabilizer. Screw in the fixing screw
- Using a carbine, fix the “Beacon” on the line / cord of the spinning rod
- Put the “Beacon” into the water (it will automatically turn on in contact with water), turn on Wi-Fi on your smartphone and start the mobile application
- Throw the “Beacon” at the required distance, within 3-5 seconds, there will be a connection between the “Beacon” and the smartphone
- Customize the data display according to your wishes